Aalto University Scholarships in Finland are now accepting applications for the academic year 2022.
Opportunities Circle is pleased to offer you a fantastic opportunity to pursue further education at Alto University. Aalto University is a well-known and highly rated university that offers fully-funded scholarships to both domestic and international students from all over the world. Currently, entrance subsidies are available to all non-EU/EEA students of various ethnicities who wish to study bachelor’s degree programs in order to improve their abilities through a variety of projects and innovative technological training.
The Alto University community includes over 12,000 students, 400 professors, and around 4000 faculty members. It also offers six schools that are open to any overseas students who wish to study at one of the top universities in the world. Every year, the university offers partial and full scholarships to overseas students who want to study in an open and disciplined environment with exceptional lecturers. The university is now ranked #9 in the world among young universities.
Aalto University scholarships are available to students who are applying for admission and are eligible to apply at Alto; the goal of fully-funded scholarships for international students is to recognize non-EU/EEA students; university scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and are solely based on merit.
In addition, the number of international scholarships available in Europe is limited and is determined by the number of non-EU/EEA students accepted into each degree program. The following fields and subjects are available at various levels of education, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate programs:
- Art and Design
- Business and Economics
- Technology and Engineering
Deadline: January 19, 2022
- Country: Finland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Non-EU/EEA countries
- Deadline: January 19, 2022
For more Scholarships Click Here
The following are the requirements for Aalto University scholarships in Europe:
- Non-EU/EEA students are eligible to apply.
- Because the award is merit-based, applicants must have a strong academic record.
- Applicants must meet both the admissions criterion and the subject of study requirement.
- Applicants are responsible for their own living and lodging expenses.
- They must adhere to the institute’s rules and regulations.
How To Apply
- The application is completed entirely online. Students can apply for the scholarship at the same time as they apply for admission to the university.
- Applicants will not be allowed to apply for the scholarship after the application period has finished, so make sure to include the scholarship application with your admission application.
The following advantages will be provided through Aalto University Scholarships:
- The scholarship will pay 50% of the tuition cost (Category B) or 100% of the tuition fee (Category A).
- Students are expected to cover their expenses from their monthly financial resources of 800 Euro.
- The Finland Scholarship covers all tuition fees as well as 5000€ for the first year of relocation and additional expenses.
- For the student who has arrived in Finland and has registered to attend university, 5000€ is sent to a Finnish bank account.