Students who desire to pursue higher education overseas may not always be able to do so due to financial constraints. Australian Catholic University is giving Allianz Care International money to excellent students as a way to help them. International students who intend to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the academic year 2022/2023 are eligible for the educational grant. The Australian Catholic University is a government-funded educational institution with a significant research focus. It has eight outstanding campuses around Australia, as well as one in Rome. The Australian Catholic University works hard to provide a friendly learning environment.
What are the benefits of studying at Australian Catholic University? ACU is known for providing meaningful education, stimulating research, and life-changing community participation. The university is set up to assist students in finding internships and jobs. It collaborates with more than 200 organizations in more than 40 countries.
Deadline: March 6, 2022
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of ACU Allianz Care International Scholarship
- Australian nationals and international students are eligible for this award.
- As of the application deadline, this award is accessible to applicants who satisfy all of the following conditions.
- International students’ citizenship
- Any ACU undergraduate or postgraduate degree is acceptable.
- Any on-campus location
- Visa for students
- Full-time study load
- Unconditional complete offer held by the application deadline
- Have an Allianz Care OSHC coverage for the duration of your visa.
How To Apply for ACU Allianz Care International Scholarship
- Applicants must enroll in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the institution to be eligible for this opportunity. Fill out the online application form to apply.
- With your application, you must include the following documents:
A cover letter, as well as a copy of their CV that demonstrates academic achievement.
- In order to study in a foreign nation, applicants must frequently fulfill strict English language/other language requirements.
The following is how Australian Catholic University will cover your study costs:
- This grant will pay up to $7,500 in tuition costs. To be used beginning with the first semester of enrollment.
- Two scholarships are available (one postgraduate and one undergraduate)