Take the first step toward your higher education ambitions by enrolling in Rollins College of Liberal Arts’ Alfond Scholars Program for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program assists highly motivated students who wish to enroll in a collegiate undergraduate degree.
Rollins College is a private liberal arts college in Winter Park, Florida, founded in 1885. It offers around 30 undergraduate majors as well as a number of graduate degrees. It is also the oldest post-secondary institution in Florida.
What are the benefits of attending Rollins College of Liberal Arts? They give students the tools they need to live meaningful lives and have successful professions. Rollins Gateway is a customized pathway that empowers students to define their own path to personal and professional success by combining an interdisciplinary curriculum with high-impact experiences outside of the classroom and an integrated mentorship model.
Application Deadline: November 15
- University or Organization: Rollins College of Liberal Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $68,176
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: international
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be an international citizen
- Students must have to admit to the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab this opportunity, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the college. Students will be considered upon acceptance at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- A completed application for admission
- A personal statement
- An official secondary school transcript
- A secondary school report form and counselor recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have official SAT/ACT scores and a high school certificate equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores if English is not their native language.
- At the college, each successful learner will receive tuition, lodging, and board for an estimated $68,176 a year.