If you’re a high achiever who wants to acquire relevant internships and work experience, this is the place for you! For the academic year 2022-2023, King’s College London has established the Amos Bursary for international undergraduate students.
This scholarship is open to male students from African or Caribbean nations who wish to enroll in an undergraduate program at King’s College London. Two students will get a £1,000 scholarship each.
According to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, King’s College London is a public research university devoted to challenging ideas and bringing about change via research. It thinks that meaningful service is the best way to give back to society.
Why should you pick King’s College London as your university? King’s College London is an internationally renowned university dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realising a vision of making the world a better place via great education and world-leading research.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS
Deadline: 22nd January 2022.
Eligibility of Amos Bursary at King’s College London UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Africa and the Caribbean are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants may apply to any of KCL’s undergraduate programs.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be British men with African or Caribbean ancestry.
- The applicants must be able to work and live in the United Kingdom.
- The applicants must have applied to King’s and received an offer of admission to undertake a full-time undergraduate degree for the 2021-22 academic year (commencing in September 2021).
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 20.
How To Apply for Amos Bursary at King’s College London UK
- How to Apply: KCL will accept admission applications through its online application portal. Bursary applications must be submitted through Amos Bursary’s official website.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Statement of purpose
- Transcripts from university and high school
- Official translation into English
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to KCL, students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
The two selected students will get £1000 every year for the remainder of their undergraduate studies at King’s College London.