You can apply for the international awards in Regolith Science provided by the ANU College of Science if you are a high-caliber international student with the potential to improve your future. The prize is available to outstanding students who intend to pursue Honours or Master’s degree courses at an Australian university. The Australian National Institution is a research university in Canberra, Australia. It is Australia’s only university formed by the Australian Parliament and one of the world’s leading research universities.
Why should you study at the Australian National University’s College of Science? Students who enroll in this university have the option of choosing from a variety of degree programs and courses based on their interests. Students at ANU will receive all of the assistance they require to achieve their full academic and personal potential.
Deadline: 30th November every year
For more MS Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of ANU Overseas Scholarships in Regolith Science
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Currently enrolled or planning to enroll in one of the following honors or coursework masters programs in the Colleges.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) Honours
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Master of Earth Sciences (Advanced)
- Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered.
- Developing a research project that is relevant to the area of regolith science as a whole.
- Applicants must have completed high school and have a solid academic record.
How To Apply for ANU Overseas Scholarships in Regolith Science
- Students must enroll in an honors or postgraduate degree program at Australian National University to be eligible. Following that, all qualified candidates must complete the university’s online application form.
- In support of their application, applicants must submit an academic transcript, degree certificates, and a CV.
- In order to study at ANU, you must meet the entry requirements for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to show proof of English proficiency, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or other approved proof. For further information, check the English Language Requirements section.
The ANU College of Science will cover up to $5000 of international students’ tuition fees.