For the academic year 2022/2023, the School of Archaeology and Anthropology is looking for exceptional and ambitious students to apply for the Tall Foundation Scholarship in Australia.
The educational award is available to international students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the Australian National University College of Arts and Social Sciences. They encourage and inspire students to pursue further research and study in this discipline.
The School of Archaeology and Anthropology brings together four different types of social research and education. Archaeological science, biological anthropology, forensic anthropology, Australian Indigenous studies, medical anthropology, visual anthropology, and applied and participatory development are among the school’s strengths.
Why do you want to study archaeology and anthropology at the School of Archaeology and Anthropology? The personnel at this institution will give you a wide range of skills and specialties, allowing you to be the most adaptable to change and apply for the most employment.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: 1 March 2022.
Eligibility of ANU Tall Foundation International Scholarship in Archaeology Australia
- Countries that are eligible: Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: Archaeology as a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered: a student from the United States or another country;
- Students who have excelled academically in their previous undergraduate studies at ANU or another educational institution;
- Students exploring archaeology as a subject of study
- Students enrolled in their first semester of an Honours program in Archaeology at the School of Archaeology and Anthropology, or students enrolled in their first semester of a Master’s
- Thesis in the School of Archaeology and Anthropology’s Master of Archaeological Science program.
How To Apply for ANU Tall Foundation International Scholarship in Archaeology Australia
- How to Apply: Applicants must be accepted into an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the Australian National University to be considered for the scholarship. Students can apply for this education award after registering by filling out the online application form and sending it to the School of Archaeology and Anthropology, CASS, email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit their academic transcripts (copies or originals), proof of language competence, a copy of their passport name page, and a brief CV, among other documents, at the time of acceptance.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all of the university’s entry requirements in order to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, they must take the TOEFL or IELTS test to verify their English language proficiency.
The chosen candidates will receive a $5,000 annual award from the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.