Apply for ASF Scholarships at Amsterdam University College in the Netherlands to start your career. For the academic year 2022-2023, a scholarship program is offered. This fellowship is open to all non-EU/EEA and EU/EEA international students, including Dutch students. Depending on the applicants’ origins, awards range from EUR 5,550 to EUR 16,550 per year.
With roughly 900 students, 50 percent of them are international, Amsterdam University College is a public liberal arts college in the Netherlands that ranks 57th in the QS Global University Rankings, 2019.
Why should you go to Amsterdam University College to study? Students at Amsterdam University College have the option of majoring in the sciences, social sciences, or humanities. The University has swiftly established itself as having a good science program.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS or MS
Deadline: 1st April 2022.
Eligibility of ASF Funded Positions for International Students Netherlands
- International students from non-EU/EEA nations and EU/EEA countries are also able to apply. Students from the Netherlands are also eligible to apply.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: Applicants may enroll in any undergraduate or graduate program at AUC.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- The applicants must have applied for a spot at AUC as well.
How To Apply for ASF Funded Positions for International Students Netherlands
- How to Apply: To apply, students must go to the university’s application portal. Here is where you may fill out the scholarship application form.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students.
- Your motivation for attending AUC, your own study plan, and your self-evaluation
- Official transcripts verified diploma copies, and most recent grade lists are also required (secondary education)
- Official translations into English
- Identity proof (copy of passport/ID card)
- Photograph of oneself taken recently for identification purposes
- Admission Requirements: In the Dutch system, students must have an average secondary school GPA of?7.5 (? 3.0 for the US and other high schools,? 5 for IB,? 10 for Abitur).
- Requires a good command of the English language. Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
The Amsterdam University College will pay EUR 5,550 or EUR 16,550 each year towards the cost of the applied study program for the selected individuals.