If you are from Asia or Greater China and want to pursue a business or health-related degree, you can apply for regional scholarships. For the school year 2022/2023, the financing programme is open.
The bursary’s main goal is to provide financial assistance to international students who intend to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. Only tuition fees and first-time subjects are eligible for the scholarship.
Torrens Institution is a private university in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane, Australia. It is a member of the Laureate International Universities network and Australia’s third private university.
Why are you interested in studying at Torrens University in Australia? Students will have access to a diverse range of work options and will develop the skills they need to carve out successful careers at this university. The institution is currently preparing students for the world of tomorrow.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: 30 December 2022.
Eligibility of Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships in Australia
- Asia or Greater China are eligible countries.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in any topic provided by the university will be conferred.
- Criteria that are acceptable: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Undergraduate students must show a high school credit average, whereas postgraduate students must show a credit average from a previous degree.
How To Apply for Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships in Australia
- How to Apply: Candidates must first enroll in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university before applying for this position. All applicants are eligible for this scholarship once they have completed their academic education.
- Documents to Support: Upload a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university studies to your application.
- Admission Candidates must examine all of the university’s entry requirements before applying for admission.
- Undergraduate applicants must have a 3.5-grade point average in high school and an IELTS score of 6.5 or above. Postgraduate applicants must have a credit average in their previous degree and an overall IELTS score of 7.0 or above.
For qualified candidates, Torrens University Australia will fund up to 20% of their total tuition costs.