With a scholarship, you can finish your studies. The ATTP Master Awards are available in the Netherlands at the University of Groningen.
Applicants from non-EU/EEA countries interested in pursuing a master’s degree at the Graduate School of Medical Sciences are allowed to apply.
The Institution of Groningen is a public research university in the city of Groningen, ranked 79th in the Times Higher Education rankings as a top 100 research university with a worldwide orientation. Its purpose is to empower and connect students, professors, and professionals so that they may work together to solve regional, national, and global economic and business concerns.
What are the advantages of studying at the University of Groningen? The University of Groningen conducts cutting-edge, socially relevant research that transcends disciplines and bridges the gap between science and society. It is the Netherlands’ second-oldest university and has a strong reputation for academic quality.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Groningen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for a master’s (MSc/MA/LL.M.) degree in Molecular Medicine and Innovative Treatment MSc, Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology MSc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an international students applying from their home country.
- The applicants must have applied to an eligible master’s program at RUG and be accepted by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit admission applications to the desired master’s degree program online via the university application portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application. The applicants will be considered upon submission and acceptance of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts till the most recent education in English
- Letter of reference
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport for proof of identity
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant to the master’s program applied for to be admitted at RUG.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge – 183
- CAE – B
- CPRE – C
The University of Groningen will cover the full tuition costs for the qualified master’s program of their choice for up to two years for the selected applicants. In addition, they will receive partial living expenses and allowances of up to €400 each month.