Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards in New Zealand. Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards support and encourage academic outstanding students to study a Masters degree at Auckland Law School.
- Applicable study: Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies, Master of Taxation Studies
- Closing date: 30 January and 30 June of every academic year
- Value of awards: NZ$10,000
- For: Assistance with study
- Number of awards: Up to five
- Tenure: One year
The awards were established by Auckland Law School to encourage and support academically outstanding students to undertake a Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies and Master of Taxation Studies at Auckland Law School.
Find out more about postgraduate Law programmes.
The awards are intended to cover a substantial amount of the recipients’ costs. Auckland Law School Postgraduate Award will be worth NZ$10,000 is awarded to five eligible international and/or domestic applicants. Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards in New Zealand
The awards will be made by the Dean of Law (or their nominee), upon the recommendation of a selection committee.
The awards will be made on the basis of academic merit.
Students who have been offered an Award must meet all requirements for admission into one of the University of Auckland’s law postgraduate degree programmes in order to take up the Award offer. Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards in New Zealand
It is a requirement that the awardee(s) must enrol and begin their studies in the semester immediately following the award of of the Postgraduate Law Award.
In exceptional circumstances, applicants may obtain approval from the Dean of Law for a deferred commencement date.
How to apply
Application for the award must be emailed to:
Attention: Executive Assistant to the Dean
Application closing date
30 January and 30 June of every academic year.
Scholarship application documents
- Copies of your official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed. (Successful applicants will be required to provide paper copies of their transcripts before awards are confirmed.)
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter.
- The award may not he held concurrently with another University of Auckland Masters/
Honours/PGDip Scholarship or any other award or grant unless the regulations
for that award or grant permit this and the Dean of Auckland Law School of Law
(or nominee) agrees. Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards in New Zealand
- Successful recipients of the award may not cross credit courses from other Universities into the postgraduate programme they are enrolled in.
For more Scholarships Visit Here
Note: For More Information about scholarships and jobs, Follow our Facebook Page, WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, and LinkedIn