For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Minnesota is offering incredible Undergraduate Research Scholarships to help students achieve their educational goals. The Undergraduate Research Scholarship will be considered for new international freshmen admitted to the University. The university’s undergraduate research program encompasses all academic fields and interests. The University of Minnesota is a public university with the sixth-largest student body in the United States. There are undergraduate and graduate degree programs available.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Minnesota? During their time at this university, candidates will enjoy a stimulating and demanding education. Students have access to information and career advisors.
Deadline: November 1
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of BS Research Overseas Scholarships At University of Minnesota
- Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
- Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Undergraduate research students must apply.
How To Apply for BS Research Overseas Scholarships At University of Minnesota
- Applicants must enroll in the university’s undergraduate research program to be considered for the position. You must next complete the online application form as well as the Faculty Recommendation Form.
- Official documents are original or authenticated copies of original academic documents mailed in a sealed, stamped envelope directly from the secondary school or examination board; scanned or electronic copies of official documents are regarded unofficial and compose a project proposal.
- To apply to a bachelor’s degree program at the institution, the applicant must be a senior in high school.
- All non-native English speakers at the University of Minnesota must demonstrate a mastery of the English language that is required for success in college-level English-taught courses.
URS Award Funding is split into two parts:
- Scholarship from URS Stipend of $1,400 provided through financial help for 120 hours of study.
- The first $700 will be given to you at the start of your project, and the last $700 will be given once all four end requirements have been satisfied.
- Up to $300; to account for the cost of items required, a complete list must be included on the URS application. Lab materials, compensation for human subjects, travel to field sites, and other costs directly related to the research are typical expenses.