Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023Chick-fil-A has established a scholarship program to assist students who plan to continue their education in college, vocational, or graduate school programs. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
The program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance, and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
Eligibility for individual programs is determined at the sole discretion of the sponsor, and eligible applications are reviewed by Scholarship America’s evaluation team. Awards for this scholarship are granted to eligible recipients without regard to creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
Applicants to the Chick-fil-A Community Scholars Program must:
- Reside in the United States (U.S.) or Canada
- Be current high school seniors/students in their final year of upper or higher secondary school, college/university undergraduate (including CEGEP students) or graduate students or planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university (or equivalent), or full-time study at a vocational-technical school or CEGEP institution for the upcoming academic year
- Be involved in community service, extracurricular activities and/or a leadership role in the twelve (12) months prior to application deadline (for example,volunteering for non-profits, helping others less fortunate, tutoring/mentoring, etc.) Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
Chick-fil-A Team Members are not eligible to apply.
Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
If selected as a Chick-fil-A Community Scholar, the student will be granted up to a $25,000 award. Twelve (12) awards will be granted. Amounts of the final awards will be determined by Chick-fil-A, Inc. Unawarded or refunded scholarship moneys will be applied towards the next semester or academic year. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
Awards are for undergraduate or graduate study at any accredited college or university, or vocational-technical school. v
The award payments will be issued in U.S. dollars (USD).
Awards may be used for all education-related expenses. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
Recipients will also be invited to participate in Chick-fil-A’s Scholars Program, a one-year experience of mentoring, activities and professional development. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
All applicants will be notified in Spring 2023.
Payment of Scholarships
Scholarship America will disburse payments on behalf of Chick-fil-A, Inc., up to $25,000 to each selected recipient. The award may be disbursed in more than one payment and may be disbursed over multiple academic years. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
Selection of Recipients
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of:
- Activities, awards, and honors
- Community service/volunteering
- Letter(s) of recommendation (1 page maximum)
- Financial need
Financial need will be considered. Finalists must demonstrate need.
Academic evaluation will include a review of the grade/mark average based on the grading system used in the applicant’s country and a review of the results of academic examinations. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
Scholarship America will select up to 60 finalists and Chick-fil-A, Inc. will select the final recipients to receive the Chick-fil-A Community Scholars award. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
As part of your application, you must upload the following:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- NOTE: If you are providing SAT or ACT test scores, and those scores are not listed on your high school transcript, you will need to upload an official copy of those test scores separately. If you are uploading a college transcript, those scores are not required. Chick-fil-A Community Scholars USA 2023
- The first two pages of your parents (or your own if not claimed as a dependent) IRS 1040 income tax form or T-1 Canadian income tax return.
One online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf no later than November 7, 2022 3:00 pm Central Time. Up to three letters of recommendation will be accepted. If you are a previous Team Member, please list your most recent Operator as one of your recommenders.
Your application is not complete unless all required materials are submitted electronically.
For more scholarships