Jiangsu University is pleased to announce the China Campus Network Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022, in collaboration with China Campus Network.
International students who have taken the Standard Entrance Test (SET) and want to study medicine in China at Jiangsu University are eligible to apply for this position. It seeks to provide international students a worldwide start in their future professions by allowing them to study in the world’s most dynamic economy and a hub of investments and businesses.
Jiangsu University is a famous and highly regarded doctorate research university in China, ranking 61st among the country’s universities. It has been honored with five national teaching awards. The university is constantly striving to increase higher education’s globalization and maintains a steady pace of internationalization in order to match international standards.
Why should you attend Jiangsu University? The Ministry of Education gave Jiangsu University’s teaching an outstanding rating. With the growth of globalization in higher education and research, it has developed a global background. The university’s graduates have a job placement rate of above 95%.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
- University or Organization: Jiangsu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 30000 RMB
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for MBBS at Jiangsu.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be SET taker students.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in MBBS at Jiangsu University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register and activate their student login to complete and submit the application. There is no separate application required for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport
- Copy of your final degree transcript
- Copy of your final degree certificate
- English language proficiency certificate
- HSK-4 certificate
- Family financial statement
- Research proposal
- Two recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all necessary documents and SET results to secure admission at Jiangsu University.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in English or Chinese to get into Jiangsu College.
Jiangsu University will provide the five lucky winners of the program a sum of 30,000 RMB to cover their cost of studying their chosen course in any level of study in China at Jiangsu University.