Do you want to do your research in a different country? East China Normal University has a great funding opportunity for you! For the academic year 2022-2023, ECNU has arranged Chinese Government Scholarships for international students.
ECNU is giving this fellowship to a select group of overseas students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in China. Selected candidates will be awarded a full scholarship covering all relevant expenditures as well as an RMB 3,500 stipend.
East China Normal Institution is a Shanghai-based comprehensive public research university. The Great China University and Kwang Hua University merged to form this institute, which is now placed 371st in the Best Global Universities list.
Why should you choose East China Normal University as your university of choice? East China Normal University is regarded as one of China’s most reputable universities. It holds a prominent position in this field as one of the earliest Chinese universities to offer foreign Chinese education.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: The scholarship deadline depends upon the requirement of the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate, but students must be sure to submit their applications by 15th June 2022.
Eligibility of Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students in China
- Students from throughout the world are welcome to apply.
- Ph.D. programs at East China Normal University are eligible.
- Criteria for Eligibility Applicants must meet all of the criteria listed below in order to be considered:
- International students enrolled in an East China Normal University Ph.D. program are eligible to apply.
- Non-Chinese citizens with current passports are eligible to apply.
How To Apply for Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students in China
- Students can apply online by logging on here. Students who are eligible will be considered automatically.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Academic transcripts on file
- Certificate of Bachelor’s/degree Master’s
- Official proof on the letterhead of the institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Research and Study Plan
- Passport photocopy
- Certificates of recognition
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a Master’s degree (or higher) in China or an equivalent degree in another country.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
East China Normal University will offer chosen overseas students a full scholarship, which will cover tuition, housing, insurance, and a monthly stipend, or a half scholarship, which will just cover the stipend.