The “CIRES Summer Internship Program” in the United States is presently accepting applications, according to the Opportunities Circle. Undergraduate and graduate students interested in researching and performing research in environmental science, geosciences, and allied fields of science can apply for a paid summer research position. Students interested in participating in research in one of the best research labs in the world should apply for the CIRES summer internship program in the United States in 2022. One of the NOAA labs in Colorado is the Global System Laboratory. GSL’s goals are to improve environmental models, build cutting-edge science-based support visualization tools and systems, and make use of computing technologies.
Students with a technical or scientific background will have the opportunity to learn new scientific skills and information that will help them meet global demands. A group of 11 students with no prior research experience will be chosen for the CIRES summer internship program to perform research linked to environmental and geoscience activities. Interns will be compensated for their time throughout the internship. Because of the uncertainty of in-person presence, the internship program may become fully virtual/remote.
There are no English language proficiency or CGPA requirements; you may also apply for this worldwide paid internship that will assist students and offer them a pathway to obtain experience that will lead to future success. It’s a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with world-class research organizations’ top academics and experts. Students with strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, and leadership abilities, as well as a desire to learn and explore, should apply for the internship. Students will have the opportunity to present and share their research work in meetings with other fellows and scientists, in addition to research and learning activities.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Deadline: February 7, 2022
Financial coverage: Paid
The following are the requirements for the CIRES summer internship in 2022:
- Students in their undergraduate and master’s programs are eligible to apply.
- Students must be permanent residents or citizens of the United States of America.
- They must be dedicated to finishing the internship within the timeframe set by the provider.
- The prerequisites must be met by the students.
- Students must be willing to participate in environmental and geoscience research.
- It is not necessary to have any prior experience.
- There is no minimum GPA requirement.
How To Apply
- The application process is online; students can apply by clicking the apply now an option on the internet website.
- Fill out all of the relevant fields and make a note of your subject of study.
- Students must write a 200-word essay describing their capabilities.
- Recommendation forms must be completed by someone with knowledge of the student’s academic and research background.
- When you submit the application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- The CIRES summer internship application deadline is February 7, 2022.
The following are some of the advantages of a CIRES summer internship:
- The internship is a compensated, remote position.
- For a 10-week internship, undergraduate students will be paid a biweekly stipend of $750.
- Graduate students will be paid a $1500 biweekly stipend for a period of 12 weeks.
- Working with one of the leading research laboratories provides the opportunity to get research experience.