The Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships are available to applicants in the United States through the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities. Undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in a two-year or four-year HACU-member university are eligible to participate in the program.
A group of eighteen institutions created HACU in 1986. This group includes more than 500 colleges and universities in the United States, Puerto Rico, Latin America, Spain, and educational districts in the United States. The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) was established as a charitable organization.
What makes you want to apply for this program? HACU provides a welcoming work atmosphere, a challenging and fulfilling job, and a generous benefits package paid for by the firm. HACU believes that providing equal opportunity to all employees is critical to our organization’s long-term success.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: BS and MS
Deadline: 3 December 2021.
Eligibility of Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships in USA
- Eligible Countries: United States of America
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: Any undergraduate or graduate subject offered by any UK university will be eligible for the award.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- A first-generation college student is required (defined as a student of Hispanic descent who comes from a family where their parents did not attend a four-year college in the United States)
- Attend a two-year or four-year HACU-member university full-time or part-time (minimum 6 semester hours) as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- All major courses are welcome.
- You must be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident of the United States.
How To Apply for Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships in USA
- Students are advised to complete the online application form in order to be enrolled in the program.
- Documents to Support: Send a 500-word essay on “What is your personal reason for applying to the Coca-Cola scholarship as a first-generation college student?”
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or above to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to communicate well in English.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will provide a grant of $2550.