Dalhousie University has established the John and Lena Graham Commonwealth Bursary for the academic year 2022-2023 to support graduate students in need of financial assistance. This bursary will be awarded to international students who are pursuing a master’s or doctorate degree at Dalhousie. Students who are citizens of one of the Commonwealth countries are eligible.
Dalhousie University is a public research university in Halifax, Nova Scotia, that is placed 317th in the Best Global Universities list. Its purpose is to improve our local, national, and global communities’ intellectual, social, and economic vitality.
Why did you decide to attend Dalhousie University? In all elements of our academic, research, and civic commitments, Dalhousie University demonstrates an institution-wide commitment to a world-class student experience, interdisciplinary collaboration, mutual respect, and inclusivity.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Master or Doctoral
Deadline: Students are requested to submit their applications before March 15 and October 31 annually
Eligibility of Commonwealth Scholarship at Dalhousie University Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from Commonwealth countries throughout the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants may apply for any Dalhousie master’s or doctoral program.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be from a Commonwealth country other than Canada and in need of financial assistance.
How To Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship at Dalhousie University Canada
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission to the program they desire to pursue and then apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, students must submit official transcripts and other supporting documents.
- Students must have a four-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or a master’s degree or its equivalent to be considered for admission.
- Students must submit results from English language proficiency tests.
The accepted applicants will receive $2,000 to help with the costs of their graduate degree at Dalhousie University.