Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24 Fully Funded. Announcing that the Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023 (Masters and Ph.D.) applications are now open.
I can’t wait to meet the next generation of changemakers from across the Commonwealth! The Commonwealth is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in the UK and completes their Master’s or Ph.D. Degree programs in the UK.
This is highly prestigious UK Scholarship. This Scholarship is Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO). Each Year they Select more than 200 Participants from commonwealth countries to study in the UK. You can apply For Free. Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24.
Please read this post till the end as I have written in detail step by step on how to apply for the Commonwealth Master Scholarships and Ph.D. Scholarships. The Duration of the Commonwealth Master Scholarship is 1 Year and for Commonwealth, the Ph.D. scholarship is 3 Years.
Please Note that The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships. Read it again. You can not apply directly, you have to apply through a Nominating agency in your country. How? This is what we are going to tell you.
Details About Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24 Fully Funded
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 18th October 2022
Financial Coverage of Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24 Fully Funded
Commonwealth Scholarships in 2023 is Fully Funded by UK Government. It will cover all expenses. Forget to tell you that we have a Live Facebook Session on our Page on 11th September about Commonwealth Scholarship (Follow us on Facebook for Live Session)
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) per month.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- By October 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
Eligible Countries for Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
There are 54 countries in the Commonwealth, in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Pacific. Commonwealth countries are diverse – they are amongst the world’s biggest, smallest, richest, and poorest countries. Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
Deadline of Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
The last date to apply online and include all supporting documents for the Commonwealth 2023 Scholarship is 18th October 2022. Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships
- Applications must be made using the CSC’s online application system.
- Candidates must apply to one of the below-nominating agencies as well as to the CSC. Nominating agencies will then put forward candidates to the CSC. The CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships. Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24.
- Each Nominating agency has its own further eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must complete an application using the CSC’s online application system, in addition to any other application required to be completed by the nominating agency.
- Agencies will nominate candidates to the CSC by December 2022.
- Master’s applicants apply here bit.ly/3erd5m2
- PhD applicants apply here bit.ly/3QmkkZI
Supporting Documentation for Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24 (Fully Funded)
Applications must include supporting documentation to be eligible.
- Proof that the applicant is a citizen or has refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- a copy of a valid passport (or national ID card) showing a photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship. Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
- Full transcripts detailing all higher education qualifications, including to-date transcripts for any courses currently being studied, with certified translations if not in English
- References/recommendation letters from at least two individuals on institutional letterhead. Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
Choosing a University/Course
You may find the following resources useful.
- Study UK – British Council website, with guidance for international students and a course and institution search
- Steps to Postgraduate Study – a guide to asking the right questions about taught postgraduate study in the UK
- Postgrad.com – information for postgraduate students, with a course search
- Prospects – information on postgraduate study in the UK
- Research Excellent Framework 2021 results – results of a system for assessing the quality of research in UK higher education institutions
- UCAS Postgraduate – guidance on how to find and apply for a postgraduate course
- Unistats – the official website for comparing UK higher education course data
- UKCISA (UK Council for International Student Affairs) – advice for international students on choosing a course of study. Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24 (Fully Funded). Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
For more Information