The grant is intended to assist students who wish to enroll in the university’s Ph.D. degree program for the academic year 2022/2023. Copenhagen Business School, a public university in Copenhagen ranked among the top 100 global MBA programs in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021, has a mission to be a global PRME leader by integrating responsible management into all aspects of CBS’s education and making it a part of our organizational identity.
Why do you want to attend Copenhagen Business School? Copenhagen Business School is the world’s largest education and research institution for business administration and economics. Its mission is to disseminate new knowledge and ideas by providing a forum for them to be shared with tomorrow’s business leaders and society as a whole.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Eligibility of Copenhagen Business School International PhD Scholarships Denmark
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Ph.D. degree in Information Systems, broadly defined, and specifically at the intersection of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Business Models.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Methods of qualitative and quantitative research
- Platforms and/or infrastructures for digital data.
- Digital ecosystems and business models in the digital age
- The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and/or AI applications in the industrial context
- Working knowledge of related information systems and strategic management theory.
- You must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Have a master’s level education (corresponding to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- have received a grade of 10 (or equivalent) on the Danish 7-point grading scale for the master’s thesis (https://eng.uvm.dk/general-overview/7-point-grading-scale).
- Have a weighted grade point average of at least 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale for the combined bachelor’s and master’s degree, or a weighted grade point average of at least 9.5 for the master’s degree alone.
- Before beginning the Ph.D. program at CBS, you must have completed the master’s program.
How To Apply for Copenhagen Business School International PhD Scholarships Denmark
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must complete the scholarship application form.
- Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Copies of the following documents, in addition to the project description, must be included:
- diplomas for bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as other certificates at an equivalent level, and grade transcripts
- a brief curriculum vitae (CV)
- a list of publications and articles (if applicable)
- one example of a chosen written work (for example, a master’s thesis)
- To be accepted into a Ph.D. program at CBS, applicants must have received a grade of 10 or higher on the Danish 7 – point scale on the Master’s thesis or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate proficiency in both written and spoken English.
The PhD scholarship winners will receive a salary of approximately DKK 27,871 to DKK 33,659 depending on seniority, as well as a pension contribution of 17.1 percent. The scholarship covers tuition, office space, course fees, and travel expenses (according to the current CBS agreement).