Wavecrest College of Hospitality is giving incredible Corporate Scholarships to help students in Nigeria further their study.
The bursary is intended to assist students who are planning to enroll in the college’s undergraduate degree program.
Wavecrest College of Hospitality is a Lagos, Nigeria-based private monotechnic. Since 1974, the institution has been involved in the advancement of hospitality education. It is a non-profit development organization based in Nigeria.
What are the benefits of attending Wavecrest College of Hospitality? They prepare women to be competent professionals capable of meeting the challenges of the rapidly evolving field of hospitality, as well as raise understanding of the impact of hospitality service on the individual’s quality of life, family life, and, ultimately, societal growth.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Wavecrest College of Hospitality
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian Students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have high performance in admission tests
- Applicants must have GP in semester performance not less than 2.5
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to undertake the undergraduate degree program at the college. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts of all previous school attend and copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- 4 Credit Level Passes in not more than two sittings.
- Wavecrest College Entrance Exam
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English and the local language.
Wavecrest College of Hospitality will provide the educational fund for students to complete their education in Nigeria.