We are happy to inform that the DAAD Development Related Postgraduate Scholarship in Germany has begun. All overseas students who want to participate in this prize program in Germany must apply right away. Foreign graduates from developing countries with at least two years of professional experience will be able to attend a postgraduate or Master’s degree course at a state-recognized German university thanks to DAAD scholarships.
All German Universities which offers development-related postgraduate courses
Masters or PhD courses in this list
Number of awards:
Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
Eligibility criteria for DAAD Development Related Postgraduate Scholarship In Germany
Applicants applying for this award are required to meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be working for either a public authority or state/private company in a developing country.
- Must be actively involved in planning and execution of directives regarding development projects.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in a development related field.
- Must possess an outstanding result. Above average in their previous degree program.
- Academic degree holding must not be more than 6 years.
- Candidates must meet with the language requirement set by the host institution
- Applicants must meet with the admission requirements.
- Results from IELT can be used as proof of English proficiency. IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
Benefit of DAAD Development Related Postgraduate Scholarship In Germany
Successful candidates will get 860 euros for graduates and 1200 euros for doctorate students through this scholarship program. They will also be reimbursed for health checkups, liability and accident insurance, as well as a travel allowance. Exceptions may be made if their expenditures are funded by their own nation. Please keep in mind that the fellowship will last between 12 and 24 months for master’s students and 42 months for PhD students.
How to apply
Application for this Scholarship must be done directly to the respective courses. For more information about this, kindly checkout the respective course website for more details. The deadline for this scholarship varies but is within the range of august –October 2021.
For more information about this scholarship program, kindly visit the official website