Strathmore University, in cooperation with DAAD, will award up to 5 InCountry / InRegion Scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D. programs at Strathmore University .D until 2022. Program at Strathmore. Master of Financial Mathematics, Ph.D. in mathematics, or doctorate. You can apply in Computer Science / IT. Applicants who submit their applications on time and meet the university and DAAD requirements are eligible to participate.
Strathmore University is a recognized university based in Nairobi, Kenya, ranked third nationally offering courses in accounting, economics, management, IT, law, hospitality, and more. It aims to be a leading business university that positively impacts society through excellent work.
Why study at Strathmore University? Strathmore offers comprehensive and quality education in an environment of freedom and responsibility, excellence in teaching, research and science, ethical and social development, and service to society.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Master or PhD
Deadline: 15th December 2021
Eligibility of DAAD In-Country Scholarships at Strathmore University Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Students from Kenya and other countries in the region can apply.
- Allowed courses or subjects: Students can apply for the Master in Financial Mathematics, Ph.D. in mathematics, or doctorate. in Computer Science / IT from Strathmore University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following / specified criteria:
- Applicants must submit their applications on time.
- Applicants must meet both the established scholarship requirements and the academic requirements of the university.
How To Apply for DAAD In-Country Scholarships at Strathmore University Kenya
- Application: Students must first apply for the course by attaching the documents listed below under the topic “DAAD Application” to [email protected] and then apply through the DAAD portal.
- Evidence: Students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Graduate Application Form
- Two (2) completed Reference Forms
- Certified copies of the bachelor’s certificate and transcript of records
- Certified copy of your certificate of completion of high school or equivalent
- An updated curriculum vitae
- Two (2) photos of my current passport
- A copy of the identity card (DNI) or a copy of the passport
- Letter of recognition from the CUE (Higher Education Commission)
- Requirements Admission: Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students must have minimum GCE ABB A-level grades with A in English Language or English Literature or B at least 34 points total with a grade 5 or higher in English.
Successful candidates will receive the DAAD scholarship to pursue their master’s or doctoral studies. Program studies at Strathmore University.