You can apply for DAAD Scholarships at Charite University if you wish to study in Germany but don’t have enough money. For the school year 2021-2022, the scholarship program is available to all foreign candidates. This application for a Master of Science in Foreign Health degree study is available to students from international nations who require financial assistance to pursue a higher degree in Germany. The tuition cost for the master’s degree at Charite University will be waived for eligible students. Charite University is a medical school that is rated first in Germany and eighth in Europe by the QS World University Rankings. It is a combined faculty of Humboldt University and Free University Berlin. Charite aspires to generate reliable and useful research findings while also promoting scientific knowledge and trust.
Why should you attend Charite University? Charite University Hospital is one of Europe’s major university hospitals. It employs a highly skilled and well-trained group of physicians and researchers of the greatest worldwide caliber who educate and consult. Charite is known across the world for its teaching and training quality.
Deadline: 15th October 2021
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of DAAD Overseas Scholarships At Charite University
- Applicants from low- and middle-income nations throughout the world are welcome to apply.
- The applicants might enroll in Charite University’s Master of Science in International Health program.
- Applicants must have two years of experience in a comparable field.
How To Apply for DAAD Overseas Scholarships At Charite University
- Applicants must complete the application form and send it to [email protected] together with the papers listed below. To apply for the DAAD Scholarship, students must complete this form and send it to [email protected]
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students.
- Research proposal
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of employment
- Certified copies of academic degrees
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- To be admitted into a master’s program at Charite, candidates must have a first degree, a bachelor’s certification.
- The following English language competency exams must be completed by the students:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 231
The Master of Science in International Health programme fee at Charite University will be covered for the chosen applicants.