Deakin University HDR Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships Australia. Deakin University in Australia is looking for excellent candidates to apply for their HDR Ph.D. international prizes. Both domestic and international students are eligible for the award. Excellent applicants who wish to start and conduct research on the topic of “Rabies-inspired methods to combat neurodegeneration” are eligible for the program. Deakin University is one of Australia’s fastest-growing research institutions, with excellent facilities, excellent teaching, and flexible learning options for all students.
Why are you interested in studying at Deakin University? Deakin University students have the chance to pursue their own ambitions and become leaders in their fields. It’s an excellent place to study, with excellent instructors and a diverse set of learning materials.
Deadline: September 15, 2021
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Deakin University HDR Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- A Ph.D. research program is being provided on the theme of “Rabies-inspired methods to combat neurodegeneration.”
- Be a resident of Australia who is either a local or foreign applicant. Candidates having Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship are considered domestic.
- Meet Deakin University’s Ph.D. admissions criteria.
- You must be enrolled full-time and have a first-class honors degree or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a significant research component.
- Acceptance of the Ph.D. student is contingent on the fulfillment of CSIRO-ACDP security and health clearance criteria.
How To Apply for Deakin University HDR Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships
- If you wish to be a part of this educational program, you need to apply for admission to Deakin University’s Ph.D. degree curriculum. You must apply using the expression of interest form after you have registered.
- Expressions of interest must include a CV, names of referees, and academic records.
- You must examine the program’s entrance criteria before applying to the university.
- If you did not get your education in English, you will be required to demonstrate that you have a sufficient degree of English proficiency. Visit the English language requirements page for additional details.
The following are some of the advantages of the scholarship program:
- A tax-free stipend of $28,600 per year (2021 rate)
- International students only: $500 – $1500 relocation grant (for single to family) for students migrating from interstate Tuition payments are deferred for a period of four years. For the term of the student visa, a single Overseas Student Health Cover coverage is required.