You can apply for the Distinguished Tennessean International Award at the University of Tennessee Knoxville if you desire to excel in your studies and develop a successful career in the United States. The educational grant is intended to assist individuals who wish to apply to the university’s undergraduate degree program. The scholarship is available for the school year 2022-2023. The University of Tennessee Knoxville is one of the country’s oldest public universities, having been founded in 1794. With ten undergraduate schools and eleven graduate institutions, it is the main campus of the University of Tennessee system.
Why should you consider studying at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville? The institution hopes to create chances for students to demonstrate the Volunteer Spirit by encouraging others to learn, lead, and serve. They boost recruitment and financial aid in order to attract top students.
Deadline: December 15, 2021
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS
Eligibility of Distinguished Tennessean International Award in USA
- All nationalities from across the world are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be provided to an undergraduate student in any university-offered discipline.
- To be qualified, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Eligible candidates must have a least 3.2 UT core weighted GPA and will be chosen after a thorough examination of their admissions application and supporting materials.
How To Apply for Distinguished Tennessean International Award in USA
- To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must be accepted into an undergraduate program at the University of Tennessee.
- A scanned copy of your passport, a high school transcript, and a letter of recommendation, for example.
- Before applying for admission, applicants should review all of the university’s entry requirements.
- Applicants must have a strong command of the English language.
Scholarships will be available from the University of Tennessee Knoxville, ranging from partial to full program funding. The total cost of the program is $4,180, which includes living on campus, meals, training, materials (books), campus activities, field trips, and health insurance.