The City University of Hong Kong’s Diversity Grant program, which aims to promote student education in Hong Kong, is a great opportunity. This scholarship is available to outstanding overseas students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the university.
The City Institution of Hong Kong is a public research university in Hong Kong that is ranked 48th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is regarded as one of the best public universities in the city. Its purpose is to help pupils discover and develop their innate strengths.
Why do you want to study at Hong Kong’s City University? The City University of Hong Kong is a globally renowned university that generates and disseminates information critical to social and economic advancement. It is a prestigious institution that is constantly at the forefront of research and education. The ultimate goal of CityU is to provide every student the chance to make a unique discovery during their time there.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS
Deadline: 15th November 2021
Eligibility of Diversity Grant for International Students at City University of Hong Kong
- All non-local students from underrepresented nations, with the exception of Top Scholarship holders, are eligible.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: Any of the university’s undergraduate programs
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be enrolled at CityU in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Students must have completed high school and have a solid academic record.
How To Apply for Diversity Grant for International Students at City University of Hong Kong
- Candidates must submit their applications using the university’s application portal. Students who match the criteria will be automatically assigned financial aid places based on merit. There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Copy of your passport
- Certificates of Achievement.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to CityU Hong Kong, applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.4 or higher in their previous certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must pass English language competency examinations with a minimum score.
The prize sum will be distributed by the City University of Hong Kong to the selected international students in the following manner. Awardees will be required to participate in a volunteer activity each year to help CityU improve its internationalization. The award will be paid out in installments and will be renewed automatically each year.
|Admissions Status||Duration of Studies||Amount per Annum||TOTAL Amount|
|1st Year Entry||4 years||HK$30,000(~US$3,846)||HK$120,000 (~US$15,400)|
|Advance Standing I||3 years||HK$90,000 (~US$11,538)|
whoah this blog is wonderful i really like reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, a lot of people are hunting round for this info, you could help them greatly.
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!