Apply for International Graduate Assistantships at Eastern Michigan University to unlock your potential with unrivaled industry-integrated learning and networking opportunities in the United States.
The educational prize is intended to encourage exceptional and ambitious individuals who wish to apply to the university’s graduate degree program. Eastern Michigan Institution, founded in 1849, is a public research university offering bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees and programs.
What are the benefits of attending Eastern Michigan University? The institution is dedicated to lifelong learning and personal development, giving students and employees a sense of belonging. EMU ensures that its students get the abilities they will need to succeed in the job.
Deadline: November 1, 2021
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Eastern Michigan University International Graduate Assistantships in USA
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: A graduate degree in any of the university’s subject areas is available.
- Criteria that are acceptable: Students must be admitted as a Non-Resident for tuition purposes in order to be eligible.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- If appointed for the Fall and Winter semesters, be enrolled in a minimum of six graduate credit hours, and one graduate credit for the Summer semester.
- Make progress toward finishing a graduate program of study that has been filed with the Office of Records and Registration, with few incompletes or course withdrawals.
How To Apply for Eastern Michigan University International Graduate Assistantships in USA
- Applicants must enroll in a graduate program at the university in order to be considered for this scholarship. Following that, candidates must either apply for an assistantship through their academic department/school or look for one online.
- All of the following documents must be submitted:
- You can apply online and provide a resume, letters of recommendation, or any other hiring materials the department requests.
- Even if your test score is below our average, you may get admitted if you have a good GPA. You may be admitted with a lower-than-average GPA if you have a strong test result.
- Students must show that they can communicate effectively in both written and spoken English.
Eastern Michigan University will pay up to 9 graduate credit hours of tuition waiver every semester, with an assistantship ceiling of 18 graduate credit hours per academic year (September 1 to August 31).