The Eindhoven University of Technology is currently giving PhD China Scholarships to help aspiring and brilliant students in the Netherlands accomplish their future career ambitions. The goal of this application is to assist high-potential Chinese students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. at the university.
The Eindhoven Institute of Technology (Eindhoven Tech) is a public technical institution dedicated to educating future engineers who will bridge the gap between market demand and technology capability. It is ranked 120th in the QS World University Rankings.
Why should you go to the Eindhoven University of Technology to study? TU/e is known for graduating engineers who are capable of tackling problems that have yet to occur. The unorthodox teaching technique used in Eindhoven is the result of cutting-edge research geared at helping students build the information and abilities they will need in the future.
Deadline: March 6, 2022
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Research
Eligibility of Eindhoven University of Technology PhD China Scholarships in Netherlands
- China is one of the countries that are eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to participate in any Eindhoven research program.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- All applicants must have a Master’s degree in a related field and be fluent in English.
How To Apply for Eindhoven University of Technology PhD China Scholarships in Netherlands
- Interested students can apply to any TU/e research program via its website (http://en.csc.edu.cn/). Applicants who have been admitted in their field of study will be considered.
- The International Office has requested that you submit the following documents :
- Form of application
- a supervisor’s letter of recommendation from your home university
- Supervisor’s permission letter from Eindhoven University of Technology (if available)
- Candidate’s curriculum vitae
- Copy of a Master’s Degree that has been certified (if available)
- a copy of your passport (if available)
- a copy of the English exam
- a TOEFL score of 90 or a minimum of 6.5 overall (internet-based).
- Candidates must meet all of the university’s entry requirements in order to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a TOEFL score of 90 or an IELTS score of at least 6.5 overall (internet-based).
Students will be granted financial assistance and assistance with the tuition price for a research program at TU/e. Students who get a scholarship are given a living stipend set by the Chinese government for the duration of the scholarship, as well as return airfare to the Netherlands via the most cost-effective route, student visa costs, and the cost of international student health insurance.