The Institute of Technology Sligo is giving English Language Merit Scholarships to international students for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to encourage students from all over the world to come and study in Ireland.
This application can be used by international undergraduate or graduate students at IT Sligo to get a portion of their tuition fee funding. Students are eligible if they meet the academic and English language criteria.
The Institute of Technology Sligo, which is ranked 11th in the country, is a state-funded third-level educational institution that is subject to constant assessment and development based on evidence-based analysis. It is fully student-centric and attempts to bring openness, transparency, and responsibility to the institute’s activities.
Why should you pick IT Sligo? Through passionate, engaging professors who blend academic theory and industry experience, IT Sligo provides students with the opportunity to learn from the finest in their profession. It provides outstanding facilities and a beautiful campus to keep students entertained and interested. It is based on a strong sense of belonging among the students and instructors.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS or MS
Deadline: 31st May 2022.
Eligibility of English Language Merit Scholarships for International Students Ireland
- All non-EU international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students may enroll in any undergraduate or graduate degree program taught at IT Sligo.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
How To Apply for English Language Merit Scholarships for International Students Ireland
- How to Apply: International students should begin their application for admission here. This scholarship will be considered for all students who apply.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Academic Qualifications in a Passport (Transcripts and Certificates)
- Requirements for Admission: All applicants must meet the academic and English language criteria of the program to which they have applied.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
The English Language Merit Scholarship will most likely be awarded to selected international students towards the tuition charge of their chosen program at IT Sligo. The amount of the prize will be revealed later.