Do you want to learn about culture and science at a high level? If you answered yes, you are eligible to participate in the ENS Paris – Saclay’s international honors program for the academic year 2021-2022. Incoming international and local students who desire to pursue a Ph.D. program at the ENS Paris – Saclay institute are eligible for the scholarship program. The shortlisted candidates will get monthly grants.
Paris-Saclay University (ENS Paris-Saclay) is a public research university in Paris, France. It has been ranked 39th in the country and 291st in the QS Global World Rankings 2021. Why should you consider studying at the ENS Paris – Saclay? The institute reflects a significant experimental component and a commitment to linking basic research to applications. It can improve collaboration with other partner universities’ laboratories and coordinate its approach with theirs.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: January 31, 2022, for Ph.D. and research stays.
Eligibility of ENS Paris-Saclay Overseas Scholarships France
- Eligible Countries: All students from France, as well as applicants from other countries, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: A Ph.D. degree can be pursued at ENS Paris – Saclay.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- All credits connected with the first year of a Master’s degree must be held by students applying for M2.
- credit for the program (or an equivalent diploma recognized by ENS Paris-Saclay)
- Students who are applying as part of their Ph.D. research should have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- ENS Paris-Saclay diploma and registration as a Ph.D. student at his or her home university.
- For Ph.D. applicants who are seeking a grant for two consecutive periods of six months each, a Ph.D. supervisor’s assessment will be necessary to determine if the grant will be paid for the second time.
- The ENS. Paris-Saclay foreign scholarship program includes co-financing with specific French embassies as well as Fulbright co-financing.
- Be citizens of a foreign country or French citizens who have studied abroad for at least two years.
- Be citizens of a foreign nation and have finished the M1 in one of the master’s programs at Université Paris-Saclay.
- Never been a prior year’s scholarship or grant recipient of this program, and never been an awardee of another scholarship program for the same training.
- Except in particular situations permitted by ENS Paris-Saclay, I have never been a recipient of a prior campaign of this program.
- Become one of your program’s top students. Have a good understanding of the instructional language.
How To Apply for ENS Paris-Saclay Overseas Scholarships France
- How to Apply: International students must additionally create an account on the EEF portal. Applicants must go to the bottom of this page to acquire the application form for the course of their choice and submit it through email to [email protected].fr to be considered for the chance.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Identification proof (visa or residence permit)
- The last three academic results declarations
- Originals of all degrees and certifications obtained, as well as certified translations of the most recent international degree or certificate if not in French or English.
- Certificate for Contribution to Student and Campus Life (CVEC)
- Certificate of personal civil liability for the present year
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants are required to take the school’s competitive tests.
- Requires a good command of the English language. Have a good understanding of the teaching language (French or English, depending on the language of teaching or the domain and the
- work or research environment). It will be necessary to have an official language certificate (DILF, DELF, DALF, FLE, TOEIC, TOEFL).
The shortlisted candidates will receive monthly grants of 800 to 1000 euros for a period of ten months to conduct research at ENS Paris – Saclay.