The Entrance Scholarships are offered by Emily Carr University of Art & Design in Canada. For the academic year 2021-2022, the program is accessible.
The grant is given to overseas students who intend to enroll in any undergraduate degree at ECUAD, and is based on their academic and artistic merit. The accepted applicants will be eligible to receive a monetary award to help defray the costs of their studies.
Emily Carr University of Art and Design is a Vancouver-based public post-secondary art school and university. In the QS World University ranking by subject, Canada’s first purpose-built institution of Arts and Design was ranked in the top 26 universities. It advertises itself as a learning community dedicated to excellence and innovation in the visual, media, and design arts.
Why should you choose Emily Carr University of Art and Design as your place of study? ECUAD is a public, accredited, specialized university dedicated only to education and research in the creative industry and its connected knowledge economy. It brings together research, critical theory, and studio practice in an interdisciplinary setting, enhancing the work by bringing personal and professional practices together. The approach, facilities, partnerships, and resources are all designed to help the next generation of creative and cultural leaders by encouraging dialogue, expression, and open connections. Overall, it is a creative university that focuses on students.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Emily Carr University of Art and Design
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: CAD 5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to any undergraduate degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by the university in any degree program of their choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The interested applicants can apply through EducationPlannerBC or Slideroom and complete the application process. The applicants need not apply for the opportunity separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The students must have graduated from grade 12 secondary school, with five grade 12 subjects, including English Studies 12 with a minimum grade of ‘C,’ two other grade 12 academic courses, and two grade 12 elective courses to be accepted at ECUAD.
- Language Requirement: The students must have the required score of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 84 or higher
- IELTS – 5 or higher
- PTE – 56 or higher
The applicants will receive CAD 2,000 to CAD 5,000 by Emily Carr University of Art and Design towards their overall cost of study in general, which may include either tuition fees, living expenses, monthly stipend, and resettlement allowances, or all.