Are you ready to take your learning to a new level? Apply to the Chalmers University of Technology’s International Postdoctoral and Ph.D. Positions in Environmental Systems Analysis. The goal of the position is to assist both domestic and international students who will be enrolled in a postdoctoral or Ph.D. degree program for the 2022/2023 academic year. Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university that focuses on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It aims to produce and disseminate information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, and it is ranked 342nd in the Best Global Unemployment Organizations. Environmental Systems Analysis International Postdoctoral and PhD Positions Sweden
What are the benefits of studying at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute working to make the world a better place. Chalmers students learn to think independently and utilize engineering principles to solve problems in the future.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Postdoctoral and Ph.D. degree
Deadline: October 24, 2021
Eligibility of Environmental Systems Analysis International Postdoctoral and PhD Positions Sweden
- Applicants from Sweden, as well as the rest of the world, are eligible to participate.
- Any postdoctoral or Ph.D. position in Environmental Systems Analysis is open to students.
- Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- You must hold a master’s degree in science or engineering from a Swedish university, equal to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant discipline.
- A suitable Ph.D. degree in science or engineering is required to qualify as a postdoctoral researcher. Industrial Ecology, Environmental Engineering, and Chemical Engineering are all relevant subjects for all roles.
How To Apply forEnvironmental Systems Analysis International Postdoctoral and PhD Positions Sweden
- Applicants must be enrolled in a postdoctoral program at the Chalmers University of Technology to be considered for this educational program. Applicants can apply for this education scholarship after receiving confirmation.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Certificates and certificates obtained as a result of university studies
- Transcripts of records, grades, and completed courses
- Proof of linguistic competency in English
- Your citizenship must be documented.
- Motivational letter
- Work experience
- recommendation letters
- Certificate of grade point average (CGPA)
- You must meet the general and specific admission requirements for the programs you apply for in order to fulfill the prerequisites.
- You are required to meet the English language requirements.
Successful candidates for postdoctoral and Ph.D. studies will receive a competitive compensation package from the Chalmers University of Technology.