Erasmus Mundus 2022 Masters/MPhil in Europe.
An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) is a prominent, integrated, worldwide study program offered by a consortium of higher education institutions from around the world. Students from all over the world with a Master’s degree are eligible to apply.
I would like you to identify any gold, silver, or bronze medalists or all-rounders with extracurricular activities or good researchers in your universities, as well as any CGPA holders, as well as your friends, and inform them about this scholarship.
Erasmus Mundus 2022 Masters/MPhil in Europe
For more MS Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: MS/MPhil
Deadlines vary from program to program & a few of them are already open and end up in November, December 2021, January, February 2021. More will open soon. So open websites & apply now.
How To Apply and Eligibility of Erasmus Mundus 2022
Read this Guide
- You can look through the Erasmus + master’s program catalog one by one to see which program best fits your needs. When you click on the link below, you will be sent to the catalog. Then, in the Year(s) field of the student intake tab, pick 2022.
- Erasmus + programs are multi-disciplinary in nature and do not always focus on the same discipline or major. So, explore similar-looking words in program names that are relevant to your degree and see whether you fit in there, either completely or partially, and then apply. Open the list of available programs. Programs can have unusual names.
- The typical names of Masters, such as Masters in Electrical Engineering and Masters in Biotechnology, may or may not be found. So, click on the links to Master’s degree programs that appear to be even somewhat relevant to you. Open the website and see if your degree, profile, or professional experience partially or completely matches the details of that program. If so, you must apply for this program. Make a list of the three most relevant programs for your profile.
- Research program requirements and try to prepare early for them, such as Statements of Purpose, Motivation Letters, Personal Statements, and so on. There is no need to contact any professors or universities, nor to apply for university admission.
- Please take a look at the videos and websites listed below. Work hard on your profile for this scholarship because it is one of the most coveted and competitive. Normally, this scholarship is awarded to students with high CGPAs, but it is also awarded to students with low CGPAs who have outstanding skills to demonstrate.
- You MUST attempt to prepare for and take the IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If the epidemic continues and testing centers remain closed, you may email coordinators of your relevant programs to request an exemption from TOEFL/IELTS in October and November). Taking these tests will also qualify you for additional international scholarships, such as Erasmus +.
- There’s no need to contact a professor or anyone else. Simply look up the information on your relevant program’s website and apply by following the instructions on the program’s own website when it becomes available.
- No prior work experience is necessary.
- It is open to anyone who has completed at least 16 years of education.
- There are no age limitations.
- People with a CGPA of 2.5 to 3.0 have also been chosen. As a result, students with poor CGPAs must take a chance. Also, view the videos below, including one from the guy with the poor CGPA. See his skills. I can only offer you this advice: if your CGPA is low, you must have other credentials on your resumes, such as research articles, online courses, training, or work experience.
- Students who are waiting for their results can apply. But how will they know till they are able to present their final result? This can only be found out by sending an email to the program coordinators of the 03 programs you’ve chosen to apply for, or if they’ve previously stated it on their websites. You may acquire this information there, and you should ask program coordinators for it in November or December, not sooner.
- With this scholarship, you will study in Europe at three different universities in three different countries, earning a dual degree from two different European universities. You will receive a fully financed scholarship with a monthly stipend of around 1100-1200 Euros (100,000 plus above PKR per month). Travel expenses are deducted from the stipend. There is no charge for tuition.
- Opportunities to learn and make friends in a variety of languages and cultures, as well as free travel throughout Europe.
After earning the dual degree, you are eligible for a work search visa in one or two European countries. There are no restrictions on returning to Pakistan to serve.
- As a result, finding work in Europe is simple. Companies hold this degree in high regard.