Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023. The Highly Reputed Master Program of Europe “Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree is also known by EMJMD 2023″ Program is/will open now. A complete Guide A to Z Step by Step. (Read these points carefully).
An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD), is a prestigious, integrated, international study program, jointly delivered by an international group of higher education institutions. If you are looking for Jobs in Europe after studying, you must apply as Erasmus people get priority over other candidates.
They also have lots of professional activities to do during their studies. You will spend your semester in at least 2 countries in Europe. You can apply for a maximum of 3 programs from the EMJMD Catalogue. If you apply for more than 3, all previous applications will be rejected. So, be careful. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023
Duration: An EMJMD is a study program of 60 (roughly equal to 1 year Master), 90 or 120 ECTS (Roughly 2 years) credits. This means that it lasts from a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 24 months. If you have already completed a Master’s Degree, still you can apply for 1 year MS degree if you find the relevant program. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023
Scholarship Amount: The EMJMD scholarship covers your participation costs (including the tuition fees, library and laboratory costs, full insurance coverage, and any other mandatory costs related to your participation in the Master’s); it represents a contribution to your travel and installation costs and includes a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the study program.
General Eligibility Criteria
At least 16 Years of Education (Last semester/final year students can apply to many programs if they expect their undergraduate degrees to be completed around June/July 2021, however, you need to check the websites of specific programs and email the coordinators to confirm this).
Proficiency in the English Language is a compulsory requirement (Some programs will accept English Proficiency letters from your University but most want IELTS/TOEFL as compulsory to apply).To be on the safer side, take IELTS/TOEFL latest by December. Most programs require 6.5 and some need 7 scores in IELTS or 80 or 90 in TOEFL. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023
Some programs also require that no individual score within IELTS is below 6 (or equivalent for TOEFL).You need a Passport as an Identity Document to apply, so apply for it and keep it ready. Most programs’ applications open in October and end variably around January, February, or even March (rarely). The opening of applications and deadlines to apply to vary from program to program.
How to Apply (Application Process)
Step 1: Find Your Desired Program: Explore the online EMJMD Catalogue (Chose your Max 3 Programs here: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/emjmd-catalogue_en) and contact the consortium (coordinators’ contacts are given on the website of each program) offering the Master Course for more information on courses and application procedures.
Each program has its own website. Find it and Explore it, find the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other necessary things, and apply accordingly.The application process is easy. (Some new MS programs are added to the list of offered MS programs each summer and some may be removed as well. So, you have to check the above website regularly.)
Key Points for Increasing Your Chance
- A maximum of 2 or 3 people per program per country are selected for this scholarship. This is a highly competitive and therefore highly prestigious scholarship.
- It is just for guidance purposes according to the experiences of people on the internet.
- GPA is the crucial factor for admission in Erasmus scholarships (If you have a low GPA, you can compensate through GRE, however, GRE is not mandatory for any of the Erasmus programs.)
- TOEFL/IELTS (95% of Master’s programs are taught in English, so take it as soon, as it has some weight, if you don’t have it, you will lose your marks voluntarily. However, few programs require proficiency in some European languages too as one or some semesters are offered in local languages so check individual websites before applying to any specific program. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023
- Your past academic and professional background and relevant experience, if applicable.
- Subjects grasp in which you are applying (interviews are sometimes technical and lengthy, so be ready for it). Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023
- Experience in the same field demonstrated through internships/job/research experience.
- Your intent and ability to study/work in highly diverse and cross-cultural contexts (demonstrate it in your interview too if you have taken any trips/projects/jobs etc. with any foreigners).
- Your Motivation Letter MATTERS A LOT more than you may dedicate time for it, it can make or break the deal irrespective of your CGPA, etc. I posted a lot of samples in the group (use the search button). Also, Google how to write an effective SOP/Motivation letter. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship 2023
- Letters of Recommendation, It must be something real or genuine. Don’t write a general one
- Your co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Your passion and intent to study in the field you applied to, demonstrated through a motivation letter and an interview plus by taking relevant courses/internships, etc.)
- Apply here: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/erasmus-mundus-catalogue_en
Note: For More Opportunities, Please share your kind reviews in comments.
For more scholarships