Join the ESRC White Rose DTP International Studentships at the University of Leeds to expand your expertise. For the academic year 2022-2023, the scholarship program is open. The financial possibilities are intended to assist outstanding international students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. at the University of Leeds. On a 1+3 or +3 basis, these studentships are accessible in specified Thematic Interdisciplinary Training Pathways.
Leeds, in West Yorkshire, England, is home to the Institution of Leeds, a public research university. Yorkshire College of Science was established in 1874. It has a large number of job openings for graduates and students looking for part-time work to supplement their studies.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Leeds? This university’s students will learn about the long-term consequences of economic policies, as well as skills that will help them stand out in your industry.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: 26 January 2022.
Eligibility of ESRC White Rose DTP International Studentships in UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities, including the United Kingdom, are eligible.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: Ph.D. scholarships will be awarded in the Institute for Transport Studies, School of Computing, School of Earth and Environment, School of Education, School of Geography, School of Healthcare, School of History, School of Languages, Cultures, and Societies, School of Law, School of Media and Communication, School of Politics and International
- Studies, School of Psychology, School of Sociology and Social Policy, School of Law, School of Media and Communication, School of Politics and International Studies, School of Psychology, School
- Criteria that are acceptable: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- To be eligible for an ESRC White Rose DTP Studentship, applicants applying on a 1+3 or +3 basis must first apply for a seat on a research postgraduate program and receive a Student ID Number.
- Applications will be rejected if they do not include a valid ID number.
How To Apply for ESRC White Rose DTP International Studentships in UK
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, you must first apply for a research program by filling out the application form. Complete the online application form once you have received your 9-digit Student Application ID.
- Documents to Support: Research proposal, certified copies of qualification certificates, certified copies of academic transcripts, and English Language certifications, as well as two references, are required to be uploaded by applicants.
- Admission Requirements: If you believe you meet the basic requirements for our Ph.D. research programs, you must submit an application.
- IELTS 7.0 overall, with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, hearing, and speaking) or equivalent is required in terms of language.
All of the following benefits will be provided by the University of Leeds:
- Fees at regular Research Council rates will be covered by the award.
- Fees may increase throughout your candidature, but only to the extent that inflation, as measured by the Retail Price Index, increases.
- A maintenance grant (£15,609 for full-time study in Session 2021/22, pro-rata at 60% for part-time study) is available. This amount rises every year in line with the rate set by the Research
- Council of the United Kingdom (announced on this website)
- For full-time Ph.D. studies, Advanced Quantitative Methods students get an additional salary of £3,000 per year.
- The Research Training Support Grant pays for travel and research expenses throughout the Ph.D. portion of the award – the amount varies based on the program – as well as other allowances as needed.