The University of Gloucestershire has established the EU Grant Award for the academic year 2021-2022 to ensure that students do not drop out of higher education due to financial constraints. The grant is a £3,000 tuition fee remission that will only be given to international students from EU nations. This award can be used to offset the cost of any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research program at UniOfGlo.
The University of Gloucestershire is a public English university that is ranked 99th in the country. It was founded in 2001 with the goal of providing quality instruction and allowing students to reach their full potential via a varied and diverse academic experience.
Why should you select the University of Gloucestershire to further your education? The University of Gloucestershire is an internationally renowned institution that provides excellent placements and brief experiences to its students. It is a long-term university with on-campus help zones to guide students and make their experience easier.
For more MS Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research
Eligibility of EU Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire UK
- Eligible Nations: Applicants must be citizens of EU foreign countries.
- Students are eligible to apply to any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree program provided by UniOfGlo.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be self-supporting international full-time undergraduate, postgraduate, or research students at UniOfGlo.
- Applicants must be enrolled as students on campus.
How To Apply for EU Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire UK
- Students can either go through the UCAS application procedure or login to the university portal and start their application under the ‘My Applications’ area. The prize will be automatically considered for eligible students.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts from the past
- a copy of your passport
- Secondary school diploma
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid driver’s license
- Photos that fit in a passport
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must meet the standards of their home country’s university.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The pupils are required to submit their English language competency test results.
The University of Gloucestershire will contribute £3,000 to the cost of any level degree program chosen by the selected students.