The EUI Leadership program in Italy is now accepting applications. The best place to learn and exchange fresh ideas is in Italy. In many ways, this leadership curriculum would be useful to foreign kids.
Fellows will have the opportunity to participate in workshops, training sessions, skill development sessions, conferences, and other activities geared toward boosting their professional abilities and work. The EUI Leadership program, which is fully supported, is a global network of policymakers in their early and mid-career phases from all over the world. Fellows will have the opportunity to network with other fellows, policymakers, and academic professionals at the EUI.
The fully financed fellowship program has different durations: five months (fixed-term for the first or second semester) and 10 months are available (a fixed term from September to June). After acceptance, there will be no further extensions.
Fellows of the Transnational Governance School (STG) spend five months engaging with the School’s community and eventually presenting their work to a larger audience. They also produce at least one publication, participate in the School’s training program, and attend EUI seminars and workshops. Fellows who commit to staying for the entire academic year will work on big international initiatives with the potential to break new ground, often collaborating with other organizations to achieve a multiplier effect.
It is a fantastic opportunity for young individuals who wish to obtain information, develop professional skills, and travel to one of Europe’s best countries. Young individuals should also look at the CERN Summer Student Program in Europe, which is fully funded. Between September 2022 and June 2023, the fellowships will last five to ten months. So don’t miss out on this opportunity to visit one of Europe’s best countries, apply for the EUI leadership program, and receive training from some of the world’s best experts and mentors.
For the period of their fellowship in Europe, candidates can select between two options:
- 5 months: September 2022 – January 2023; February 2023 – June 2023
- Ten months: September 2022 – June 2023
For more Scholarships Click Here
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: January 26, 2022
Eligibility of EUI Leadership Program in Italy 2022
The following are the eligibility conditions for the EUI program in Italy in 2022:
- Young professionals in their early careers can display professional experience and the potential for future competence in the policy domain (for example, in politics, the civil service, the media, and non-governmental organizations).
- Fellows must have a genuine interest in policy issues, particularly global governance.
- They must be self-motivated and provide a thorough work plan for the fellowship that outlines what will be accomplished and how their work will have a multiplier effect once the fellowship is done.
- Fellows must be members of the EUI community who engage in peer discussions on topics outside of their expertise.
- Work Plan
- Letter of Motivation
- Certificates of education
- Example of a work reference letter
- a certificate of language competency
How To Apply for EUI Leadership Program in Italy 2022
- The EUI leadership program has an online application process.
- Make an account for yourself by registering.
- After you’ve registered, fill out the application form.
- It has to be turned in by the deadline.
The following are some of the advantages of the EUI Leadership Program in Italy:
- Each fellow will be paid a stipend of 2,500 euros per month.
- Every month, a housekeeping allowance of 300 euros will be granted.
- Each autonomous child receives a monthly payout of 200 euros.
- Expenses for medical care are covered.
- Expenses for travel will be covered.