Earn your degree in the United States through Georgia Southern University Flywire Charitable Foundation international awards! The Flywire Charitable Foundation international grants to high-potential international students at Georgia Southern University are now accepting applications.
The total number of grants available for those students who are applying to bachelor or master degree program of university are seven.
Scholarships are being offered from Flywire Charitable Foundation International awards in USA.
Georgia Southern Institution is a public research university in the U.S. state of Georgia, founded in 1906. It provides more than 140 academic majors in a wide range of undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
What are the benefits of attending Georgia Southern University? At this university, students can mix and match majors and minors from a variety of areas, making it easier to tailor your degree to your interests and career aspirations. Growing up in a diversified environment would aid in the development of strong personality traits and capabilities that will be valuable in the global market.
Application Deadline: June 22, 2021
Brief Description about Georgia Southern University Flywire Charitable Foundation international awards in USA
- University: Georgia Southern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate level
- Awards: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 7
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The bursaries are open to Undergraduate & Graduate students worldwide
- Open to all majors
- Each student can only apply to one of the three scholarships.
How to Apply for Georgia Southern University Flywire Charitable Foundation international awards in USA
- How to Apply: Applicants will need to complete a short application form and submit either an essay or video (details and the link to the application are included in this Flywire Charitable foundation grant document)
- Supporting Documents: Application form must be submitted with an essay or video responding to the below prompt.
- Videos should be mp4 or .mov format and should be between 1-3 minutes in length.
- Essays should be one page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format.
- All applications must be submitted in English.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Before consideration for admission, international applicants whose native language is not English must take and post acceptable scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) unless they have received a degree from an accredited college or university in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada (except Quebec), Australia, or New Zealand.
The Georgia Southern University will provide seven new positions, with each student receiving $5000 for the academic year 2021/2022.