Deggendorf Institute of Technology awards the Fond international prizes in Germany in partnership with the Bavarian State Ministry of Sciences, Research, and the Arts.
The program is primarily aimed at advanced students and recent university graduates who are either enrolled in a degree program leading to a first degree with a professional certification or have applied to the university for a postgraduate or master’s degree.
The Deggendorf Institute of Technology is a research-oriented Technische Hochschule in Lower Bavaria, Germany, that was founded in 1994. It provides a variety of degree programs.
What are the benefits of studying at Deggendorf Institute of Technology? They strive for academic excellence and are consistently ranked among Germany’s leading institutions of applied sciences. It is a young, modern, and well-equipped university that offers relevant and practical courses in a welcoming, relaxing, and secure environment.
Application Deadline: July 15
- University or Organization: Deggendorf Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 100 to 615 euros per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Graduates who are either already studying in a degree program that leads to a first degree with a professional qualification or who have registered for a postgraduate or master’s program at a Bavarian university.
- Applicants are selected based on academic credentials, personal stuff, experience, need, and other relevant factors.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, applicants must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. After that, students are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Covering letter, explaining the reasons for application
- CV/resume with passport-size photograph (scanned photos also accepted)
- Current grade sheet
- Financial plan
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to fulfill the language requirements of the university.
The institute will provide an award amount between 100 and 615 euros per month. One-off study subsidies (at least 250 euros) are available in cases of particular hardship. The amount of funding is decided in a case-by-case process based solely on the respective individual’s needs and the funds available.