For the academic year 2021-2022, Radboud University is encouraging high-potential students to apply for Fulbright Radboud Scholarships to continue their studies in the Netherlands. With the exception of Erasmus Munds master’s programs and joint or double degree master’s programs, the funding is available for all English-taught master’s and research programs at Radboud University. Radboud University has constantly been ranked among the top 150 universities in the world by four major university rating tables since its founding in 1923. In the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities for 2020, it is ranked 105th.
What are the benefits of studying at Radboud University? The best general, conventional university in the Netherlands is Radboud University in Nijmegen. This is where cutting-edge research and top-notch education collide. Radboud University aspires to be the best in the world, not just in terms of education but also in terms of the services they provide.
For more MS Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS and Research
Deadline: 12 October 2021
Eligibility of Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships for USA Students in Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: United States of America
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: With the exception of Erasmus Munds Master’s programmers and joint or double degree Master’s programmers, the award is open to all English-taught
- Master’s and Research Master’s programmers at Radboud University.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States of America.
- Applicants must enroll in a master’s degree program with a focus on research.
How To Apply for Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships for USA Students in Netherlands
- Separately from their Fulbright application, applicants must apply to Radboud University for admission to the master’s program of their choosing using the online application procedure by January 1st, 2022.
- Documents to Support: When applying for a residence permit, applicants must provide the following information.
- The letter of unequivocal acceptance.
- Declaration of previous criminal convictions.
- Requirements for Admission: Students must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a foreign country that is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from a Dutch research university.
- An adequate degree of English proficiency is required to meet the admission requirements for English-taught (Pre-)Master’s programs.
The institution will distribute the € 1,300 reward in 11 monthly payments. A maximum of € 900 will be reimbursed for international travel. Radboud University will organise and pay for the residency permit (about € 174).
The stipend will be paid in 12 monthly payments of € 1,300 for the first year of study. A maximum of € 900 will be reimbursed for international travel. The cost of the residency permit will also be reimbursed (about € 174). Tuition fees are not waived and vary depending on the program.