Apply for the Full Tuition Presidential Honors worldwide awards to get rid of the financial barriers to your study. Concordia University Irvine is offering a grant to qualified individuals in the United States. For the academic year 2022-2023, this full tuition fee grant is available to overseas students who intend to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university. Concordia Institution Irvine is a private Lutheran University in Irvine, California, that was founded in 1976. It is one of nine schools and institutions that make up the Concordia University System, with 1,592 undergraduate students.
Why should you consider Concordia University Irvine as a place to study? The institution offers a variety of ways to get involved in campus life, including ministry, music, clubs, theatre, leadership, athletics, and a variety of other activities. You’ll benefit from a family-like atmosphere, one-on-one assistance, and teacher and staff attention.
Deadline: November 15, 2021
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Full Tuition Fee Presidential Honors Overseas Awards
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the university’s subjects is acceptable.
- Criteria that are acceptable: Applicants must have a 3.9 GPA, a 1370 SAT (Evidence-based Reading and Writing plus Math), or a 30 ACT to be considered.
How To Apply for Full Tuition Fee Presidential Honors Overseas Awards
- To be considered for this prize, individuals must be accepted into the university’s undergraduate degree program. After that, students may apply for this financial opportunity using an
- online application form.
- A transcript from each secondary and post-secondary school attended, from the most recent to the time of application, is required.
- Applicants must have completed high school and have a strong academic record in order to be considered for admission.
- You must meet all of Concordia University Irvine’s English Language Requirements. International students must have a TOEFL score of 79 (IBT) or an IELTS score of at least 6.5.
For the academic year 2022/2023, Concordia University Irvine will waive all tuition costs for high-achieving students.