Erasmus Mundus is giving the Fully-Funded Joint Masters international awards for the academic year 2021-2022 to attract motivated and brilliant students from throughout Europe.
The board of the two-year full-time integrated program is searching for students who have a strong dedication and motivation, as well as a strong interest and background in the geospatial sector.
What makes you want to apply for this program? The Erasmus Mundus Jointed Master’s Program (one of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ programs) is a respected, integrated, transnational program offered by a consortium of international higher education institutions.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Erasmus Mundus
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU and International
- The award can be taken in Europe
- Eligible Countries: EU and International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Geospatial
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants in their final year of a Bachelor’s degree may apply when candidates have completed the undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in the master’s degree program at a recognized institution. After that, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of identity and nationality
- Proof of current residency
- Academic degree awards
- Transcript of studies
- Reference letters
- Signed declaration
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English/instruction language test scores or a certificate confirming completion of studies (at least four semesters) in English language at a recognized post-secondary educational institution.
Erasmus Mundus will provide the fully-funded awards for master’s students to study in Europe.