The “Gates Cambridge Funding,” offered by the Opportunities Circle, is another scholarship opportunity for postgraduate and doctoral students. Cambridge University offers scholarships for Masters, MLitt, and Ph.D. programs. The scholarship program is completely supported, and it is open to any overseas students studying outside of the United Kingdom.
Except for a few, practically all courses and subjects taught at the institution are eligible for this grant. This initiative will grant 80 full-time scholarships to individuals who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.
The Bill Gates Foundation aspires to create a network of young leaders who will raise society’s living standards. The Bill Gates Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health and education of people in developing nations and assisting them in overcoming hunger and poverty. It’s a fantastic chance for exceptional students who want to make a positive difference in their communities.
The Institution of Cambridge is a research university in the United Kingdom that was founded by King Henry III and is the world’s fourth oldest operating university. Cambridge University strives to improve society via education and high-quality learning and research opportunities. The scholarship will be awarded based on academic achievement, so don’t lose out on this opportunity to study at the world’s most prominent university, which is something that every student dreams of.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: January 6, 2022
Eligibility of Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022-2023
The following are the requirements for a Gates Cambridge scholarship:
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must apply to the University of Cambridge for a full-time residential term, either a Master’s or Ph.D. degree.
- They must apply for a postgraduate course that meets their requirements.
- Applicants must be exceptional students with the ability to lead.
- Applicants must provide a rationale for their course selections.
How To Apply for Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022-2023
- The Gates Cambridge scholarship requires applicants to submit their entrance (and scholarship) applications using an online portal.
- Applicants must complete the gates Cambridge scholarship sub-section.
- If you are applying for a Ph.D. program, you must submit a research proposal.
- A personal statement explaining why you are applying for this award and how you fit the eligibility criteria is necessary.
- Some courses have a deadline of 2 December 2021, while others have a deadline of 6 January 2022. By February 2022, applicants will be advised of their selection status.
The following are some of the advantages of the Gates Cambridge scholarship:
- The tuition fee will be paid fully.
- Provision for upkeep.
- Flights in economy class at the start and end of the program.
- Charges for inbound visas and a health surcharge
- Fieldwork costs will not be covered by the grant because university fees should cover them.
- Children may be eligible for a family allowance of £10,120 – £14,140 from the trust.
- Unexpected circumstances may necessitate the use of hardship funds.