The HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications in China. This HEC Chinese Government Scholarship comes with full funding. HEC Scholarships in China are available to all Pakistani students interested in pursuing undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees at Chinese universities. The scholarship is offered for the 2022-23 academic year.
The Chinese Scholarship Council offers scholarships in almost all academic subjects and majors, including Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal Studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts to students at all levels. The China Scholarship Council awards the CSC Scholarships.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Eligibility of Fully Funded HEC Chinese Government Scholarship in China
Simple HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK citizen.
- For Undergraduate Programs, 12 years of schooling (FA/ FSc or equivalent A-level) must be completed by the age of 25.
- For Master’s Programs, you must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- For Doctoral Programs, you must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be considered.
- Students must apply both online and at Chinese universities through the HEC Portal.
How To Apply for Fully Funded HEC Chinese Government Scholarship in China
Apply online through the HEC Portal and at Chinese universities. The following is the Higher Education Commission’s complete application procedure:
- Online applications are available at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/.
- For successful submission of the HEC online application form, deposit Rs. 1000/- via bank deposit slip in HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad, and upload the same slip on the HEC portal. Any HBL branch in Pakistan can deposit the fee into your HEC online account.
- After successfully submitting your application through the HEC portal, keep a paper copy of the application form that you have signed.
- Submit an online application for program Type: A and Agency No. 5861 using the CSC web portal at http://www.campuschina.org/. Download a signed copy of the completed application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council portal, and keep it with you.
- It is important to note that all of these documents should be uploaded to the internet. At this time, hard copies of the applications are not required. In any event, handwritten or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Copies of the applicant’s CNIC and the CNIC of the applicant’s father or guardian.
- Copy of the Applicant’s Residence.
- a copy of the HEC online form that was submitted
- From matriculation through the ultimate terminal degree, all educational degrees and transcripts are available. Attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Online Chinese Application Form
- Chinese Government Scholarship Universities’ Pre-Admission Letter (Not mandatory)
- A photocopy of the information page of a valid passport.
- Original Letters of Recommendation (Only for Masters and Ph.D. students)
- Two passport-size photographs were taken recently.
- The applicant’s statement of purpose is in two copies.
- The Chinese quarantine authority designed a health/fitness certificate, which may be downloaded here.
- Police Department Non-Criminal Record
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer in the case of employment.
The Chinese Government will cover all costs and expenditures throughout the scholarship at HEC. The Full Chinese Scholarship will pay the following expenses:
- Waiver of all tuition fees, administration fees, and application fees.
- In the university, there is no charge for lodging.
- Stipend per month:
- CNY 2,500 per month for bachelor’s students.
- CNY 3,000 per month for Master’s Students/General Scholars.
- CNY 3,500 per month for doctoral students and senior scholars.
- Note: The Student is responsible for their own travel expenses. There will be no financial responsibility on the part of HEC.