International students interested in applying for undergraduate degree programs at the Islamic University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia can apply for the Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships.
The Islamic University, which was founded in 1961 and is open to all Muslim applicants, aspires to develop scholars who are experts in Islamic and Arabic sciences, as well as the Islamic faith. It provides Qur’an, Dawah/Usul al-din, Sharia, Arabic, and Hadith instruction.
Why should you study at Madinah’s Islamic University? Students will receive the best educational atmosphere as well as employment prospects while studying at IU. The university is equipped with cutting-edge technology and employs highly qualified personnel.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS or MS All subjects
Deadline: 31 December 2022
Eligibility of Fully Funded Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships Saudi Arabia
- Countries that are eligible to attend the Islamic University of Madinah All nationalities are eligible for scholarships.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: Bachelor’s degree in science
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- The applicant must be a good-behaving Muslim man.
- The applicant must agree to follow the university’s norms and regulations.
- The applicant must be in good health.
- A General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is required.
- A government school or a recognized private institution must have issued the certificate.
- The applicant must be committed to studying full-time.
- When the applicant starts studying, he or she should be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Any further restrictions imposed by the university administration must be followed by the applicant.
How To Apply for Fully Funded Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships Saudi Arabia
- How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the Islamic University of Madinah to be considered for the scholarship. After that, students can complete the award’s online application method.
- Documents to Support: All of the following documents must be submitted:
- Certificates from high school, GCSEs, and A-levels
- Transcripts from high school, GCSEs, and A-levels
- Conduct Testimony Birth Certificate Passport (where applicable)
- Card of Identification (where applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have high school diplomas from a recognized university in order to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must show that they can communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- A free plane ticket upon acceptance, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, subject to certain conditions.
A monthly stipend.
- Students that receive an excellent grade will receive an additional reward.
- Non-married students are provided with free furnished housing.
- For a nominal monthly charge, you can eat at the campus restaurant.
- The university hospital provides excellent medical care.
- Daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque is provided for free, as well as organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) visits on a regular basis.
- Use of the university’s social, training, and sports facilities.