Students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in 3D Printing of Proteins for Continuous Flow Biocatalysis and Bio-adsorption within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Nottingham are invited to apply for a Fully-funded Ph.D. Studentships in 3D Printing of Proteins for Continuous Flow Biocatalysis and Bio-adsorption for the academic year 2022-2023.
For home country students exclusively, the studentship offers exciting research cooperation between supervisors from the Centre for Additive Manufacturing and the Sustainable Process Technologies Research Group. Candidates with a degree and expertise in Engineering or Physical Sciences are eligible. Benefits will be offered to selected individuals toward the goal.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: 13th December 2021
Eligibility of Fully-Funded Ph.D. Positions in 3D Printing of Proteins UK
- UK citizens are eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Candidates can pursue a Ph.D. at the University of Nottingham’s Faculty of Engineering in 3D Printing of proteins for continuous flow biocatalysis and bio-adsorption.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered: With a background in engineering or physical sciences, including but not limited to chemical, manufacturing, mechanical engineering, and chemistry, applicants must have the knowledge and/or interest in 3D printing, process and materials engineering, or catalysis.
How To Apply for Fully-Funded Ph.D. Positions in 3D Printing of Proteins UK
- Students can finish their admissions applications by logging into the university portal. To apply for the studentship, submit your documents to [email protected] with the project title in the subject line.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- cover letter
- Academic transcripts
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must have or anticipate to achieve a 2:1 or first-class degree in a comparable engineering or physical sciences discipline.
- Students must submit results of English language proficiency tests.
The tuition fee for the chosen Ph.D. applicants will be covered by the university, and they will get access to cutting-edge 3D printing and biotechnology research equipment and knowledge.