Ph.D. Positions in 6G Wireless Communications are available at the Institute of Information Systems at HES-SO Valais-Wallis.
Within the SNF DyMoNet project, the successful candidate will join an international team that includes Paderborn University, Technical University of Berlin, HES-SO, and the University of Foggia. The post comes with a complete stipend. Ph.D. students can expect to earn one of the best salaries in Europe.
The Institute for Management Information Systems is a research institute of the Vienna University of Economics and Business Department of Information Systems and Operations (WU). The WU is Europe’s largest institution dedicated to business and economics.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Eligibility of Fully-Funded PhD Positions in 6G Wireless Communications 2022
- Austrian and French are both eligible.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: Ph.D. in Wireless Communications (6G)
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to conduct high-quality research are required.
- Designing and developing novel ways and systems piques your interest.
- Programming skills (e.g., C/C++, Python, MATLAB) are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Working in a team environment is a plus.
How To Apply for Fully-Funded PhD Positions in 6G Wireless Communications 2022
- Students must send their applications to [email protected] in order to be enrolled.
- Supporting Documents: A complete CV with a list of Bachelor and Master’s courses and grades, a motivation letter with a declaration of research interests, and the names and contact information for three references should be included in the application.
- Requirements for Admission: Candidates with experience in wireless networks and computer networking are preferred, although candidates with other backgrounds are also welcome.
- Requires a good command of the English language. Applicants must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
The remuneration for the academic year 2022-2023 will be paid to each successful scholar.