Students who are interested in learning more about the origins of health and sickness have a fantastic chance! For the academic year 2021-2022, the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in Berlin is providing fully-funded PhD positions in biomedical sciences.
Applicants with a relevant master’s degree who intend to pursue a PhD in the field of biomedical sciences will be awarded a fully-funded PhD place by the institute. Applicants with outstanding grades and percentages from both the United States and abroad are eligible to apply for the post.
The Helmholtz Association’s Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine is a biology institute in Berlin. It is placed 14th on Thompson Reuters’ ranking of the world’s top 20 molecular biology and genetics research centers. It is dedicated to addressing today’s challenges in biology and medicine and recognizes that great science requires great researchers.
Why should you pursue your studies at the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine? The Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in Berlin is a biomedical research institute dedicated to understanding the molecular basis of health and illness and translating results into practical applications as rapidly as possible.
Application Deadline: 12th July 2021
- University or Organization: Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All international as well as domestic applicants, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for the PhD degree in Biomedical Science offered at MDC Berlin.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold grades greater or equal to 75% or 2.5 on a scale of 5.
- The applicants must be accepted into a PhD program at the institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the PhD course using the online application process. The application includes a application as well.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Two references
- 1-2 minute video on ‘Which of the Nobel prize awards in the field of Physiology or Medicine, Chemistry or Physics did you find the most inspiring and why?’
- Short CV
- Certificate of the highest education received till date
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a master’s degree in biology, biotechnology, medicine, molecular medicine, chemistry, computer science, data science, engineering, mathematics, physics, or a related field to be accepted for a PhD degree program MDC Berlin.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- TOEFL CBT – 240
- TOEFL PBT – 587
- IELTS – 7.0
The institute will provide the selected applicants financial support toward the cost of pursuing their PhD degree program at MDC Berlin.