Fully-Funded PhD Studentships in Context-Aware Machine Learning Ireland
By removing financial barriers, scholarships can help you achieve your academic and career goals. Ph.D. Studentships in Context-Aware Machine Learning are available from the Science Foundation Ireland Centre for Research Training in Advanced Networks for Sustainable Societies and Munster Technological University to pay study costs.
The selected proposal will contribute to the WARIFA H2020 project, which is worth millions of euros. The project’s main focus areas include preventing melanoma skin cancer by minimizing harmful sun exposure and preventing diabetes complications by addressing lifestyle risk factors such as an unhealthy diet and lack of physical activity.
The SFI Centers for Research Training in Advanced Networks for Sustainable Societies focuses on enabling technologies for future hyper-networks, such as network virtualization, dependable communications, the Internet of Things, data-driven network management, and applications in sustainable and self-sufficient living. This center will educate the next generation of researchers who will work to solve the technological and societal problems that global hyper-connectivity presents.
What makes you want to apply for this program? They educate the future generation of Ph.D. students at the intersection of technology and the social sciences, students who will be able to foster socially responsible and inclusive creativity and innovation in advanced communications. Our goal is to ensure that the future generation of communications technology is developed with the benefit of humans and society in mind.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: October 28, 2021
Eligibility of Fully-Funded PhD Studentships in Context-Aware Machine Learning Ireland
- Ireland and the EU citizens are eligible.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- The candidate possesses expertise in Hierarchical Bayesian Networks/Deep Learning algorithms, semantic and structured databases, ubiquitous data handling, and good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply for Fully-Funded PhD Studentships in Context-Aware Machine Learning Ireland
- How to Apply: Interested candidates should send an application to Dr. Mohammed Hasanuzzaman ([email protected]) together with the necessary papers.
- Documents to Support: GPA/degree class, a CV (maximum 3 pages), and a max. 2-page letter of motivation that includes a summary of: “Why you intend to pursue an advanced degree Ph.D. (with relation to your future professional aspirations)”
- Requirements for Admission: Students must have a 2.1 honors undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or a related field with strong programming abilities.
- Language Requirement: Non-native speakers must demonstrate evidence of English language competency in the form of an IELTS (or comparable) score of 6.5.
Successful applicants will receive a tax-free stipend of approximately €18,500 per year for up to four years, which will cover EU tuition fees, research and equipment costs, as well as any training-related expenses.