Do you want to study in one of Europe’s countries? Apply for a scholarship at UTRECHT University in 2022. Scholarships for Master’s degree programs are available for students to apply for in 2022. Scholarships are available for students pursuing degrees in science, the arts, and law. The scholarship seeks to give international students from the European Union and other continents a high-quality education.
UTRECHT University is a leading research university in Europe. Shanghai Jiao Tong University has ranked the institute 50th in the Academic Ranking of World Universities, with 4.3 stars. As a result, it is not just one of Europe’s top research universities, but also one of the world’s top universities. It, too, was formed in 1636 and is located in the Netherlands.
The UTRECHT University scholarship is for two years, and around 20 to 25 scholarships will be awarded in 2022. This international fellowship provides overseas students with an exceptional opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies in the Netherlands. International students should take advantage of this chance by applying for a fully-funded international scholarship in Europe.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility of Fully Funded UTRECHT University Scholarship Europe 2022
The following are the requirements for the UTRECHT University scholarship 2022:
- Because this award is merit-based, candidates must have a strong academic record. Only top-ranked students will be considered.
- Students cannot be admitted to or ex-students of any other Dutch educational institute.
- Candidates must not hold a passport issued by the European Union.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in English.
How To Apply for Fully Funded UTRECHT University Scholarship Europe 2022
- The UTRECHT University scholarship application is completed entirely online.
- To begin, they must first create an account and log in using their Osiris username and password.
- Apply for a Master’s program that is eligible; international non-EU students can apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship.
- The candidate’s passport and European Union ID card must be scanned and attached.
- A transcript of all past academic achievements must be included.
- Candidates should also submit their curriculum vitae.
- You must also submit two letters of recommendation.
- In addition, students should write a motivation letter.
- The PDF should be no more than 2MB in size.
The following are some of the advantages of the UTRECHT University scholarship:
- The selected candidates for this scholarship program will be reimbursed for their tuition expenses by the university.
- The shortlisted candidates will be reimbursed for living expenses of between 350 and 450 euros.